Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A Chapter Closes...

Finally, the last day of my journey with Seagate has arrived. Had lunch with many of my colleagues at the prata shop that I ate on my 1st day of work. Everything has come full circle.

Many people were initially shocked by my decision to leave, for I am doing very well in my department. I am truly grateful to my bosses and mentors throughout my 5 1/2 years in Seagate. Truly blessed with great bosses and close friends at work.

Showered with great and useful gifts from my friends at work. Thanks everyone! They will be very handy in days to come.

People asked me how I felt today. Its really a mix of feelings. My 感性 weeps as I will be leaving many of my friends. No ordinary friends are they, we spent many a great times together. Oversea trips, field trips, shopping trips, lots of good makan session. Its really hard to part with such great bondings. The 理性 side of me rejoice as a new challenge awaits me.

Thanks my friends for this chapter of my life. Although this chapter closes, our friendships and bond will not.

A new chapter awaits......

No comments: