Thursday, October 25, 2007

Open Secret

Its no longer a secret in the company anymore. Everyone in the factory and office knows about my impending departure. Its great to see the different reactions of people. Some run to you and pull you aside and ask, "Is it true??", some choose to ask when you are alone with them, some looks at you with a weird grin and some just take it as nothing happened and life goes on. Non of these reaction is wrong really.... But it really gives a feel to me on what truly is the person's character.

Now that this baggage of a secret is no longer there... I find work life so much easier now.. my staff does not fear in sharing their thoughts with me and I also have no fear in sharing my thoughts about the matters discussed. Matters that I had to give "politically correct" answers in the past, of course my response in no way will damage the company for.. I have no qualms with the company. My decision to leave is purely a personal one.

The challenges ahead of me is quite unknown and I do hope I will have to ability and capability to pull through. The tough times have gone, the clouds have cleared.. what is left now is for the sun to rise again.

Arise... Dragon of Fire... arise.....

No comments: