Yea Yea... I might be over exaggerating but last night was pretty bad...
For those who know me.. I have a little medical history and I rely very much on a medicine that will keep me from harms way... well.. that is until last night... I nearly went into overdose and its not WORKING!! So finally I got out of bed and hit the road to the nearby private hospital ALONE...
Upon reaching there.. I was no. 3 and apparently no. 1 has been waiting for quite awhile as the doc was most likely doing his rounds... I hope.... When the doc arrive... no 1 went in follow by no 2... and its within minutes that I reached my turn...
My consultation took only ... say... 3 minutes tops? the young doc has absolute no sense of empathy for his patients.. we were like, to describe at best, part of his production line. And guess what... that 3 minute consultation costs $70!!! and thats before the treatment and meds i got from the duty nurse later....
Kind of pissed by such a attitude ... education system gone wrong again??? I wonder.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u still 3rd? tot asthma attacks can jump queue?
u suay la, i overseas. next time *touch wood, better no next time* wake me up lar.
Post a Comment