Finally reached Munich at 1130pm and journey to Herrsching was about 45mins. Fell in and out of sleep throughout the journey. As i near Herrsching I realised that it was actually snowing.... my frist snow in my life and I was too damn tired to enjoy it.
Hotel frontdesk was closed and the left my room key at the main door, this is how safe this place is. After some struggle with getting in via the backdoor. I began searching my room which was on the first floor.... and I couldn't find it..well.. stupid me.. I was at the GROUND floor and 1st floor is a level up... me and my lousy english... Got into my room and I was surprised by the simple furnishing and decor, but it was a pretty large, practical and comfortable room. Not the fancy rooms that I am used to back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment